About Ysgol Clywedog
Ysgol Clywedog, a predominately English medium school is committed to the pursuit of excellence by all, for all in a supportive and challenging environment.
At Ysgol Clywedog our aim is to
• Educate the whole person by providing spiritual, moral, cultural, social, intellectual, emotional and physical development in a structured, caring, safe & supportive environment which is based on an ethos of respect.
In addition we strive to:-
• Give all individuals opportunities to experience success, achievement and responsibility and to develop a sense of personal worth, self-confidence and self discipline.
• Provide a well-ordered, pleasant, stimulating environment, where learning is both enjoyable and recognised as our key task and where there is equal provision for all.
• Provide a relevant and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of all and which is enriched with a range of experiences and opportunities both within and outside the classroom.
• Pring the school and the wider community together in genuine partnership to promote life-long learning and good citizenship.