Choose Your Future 2022 – All-Wales Digital Event
Category : Events
This is a virtual Careers Fair where pupils will attend a virtual event venue and have the opportunity to visit virtual employer stands and chat to employers in real time.
Aimed at pupils in year 10 and above, this exciting free event is:-
- Being held on a platform which will allow your pupils to interact with up to 100 different employers
- Each stand will have information and links provided by the employer and will be staffed throughout the day to allow your pupils to ask any questions
- Will highlight the variety of careers and jobs available in a range of employers priority sectors including:-
Screen Alliance Wales
|We Care Wales|
|PCI Pharma||Bombora Wave Power|
|Willmott Dixon||Dŵr Cymru|
|Bluestone Resort Wales||Tata Steel|
|Network Rail||Armed Forces|
|Cardiff Council||Airbus plc|
|South Wales Fire & Rescue||Morlais Menter Mon|
|Castell Howell Foods||General Dynamics (UK) Ltd|
- Held online, Choose Your Future 2022 will showcase a variety of Wales-wide and local organisations where pupils will get the opportunity to hear from and speak to industry experts across the day.
- The event will be open from 10am to 5pm, to allow for pupils and parents to attend when they are able.
This is an excellent opportunity for pupils to research and get information from people in industry, find out what employers look for when recruiting their workforce and get an insight into the world of work to help them make decisions about their future.
Updated information will also be available on the Careers Wales website event page.
Joining the event
Teachers, pupils and parents will need to register on the landing page beforehand or on the day to access the event. Dewiswch Eich Dyfodol 2022 / Choose Your Future 2022 (vfairs.com)
The site can be accessed via a computer, laptop or mobile device.