Ysgol Clywedog Extra-Curricular Activities 2019-2020
5×60/ EXTRA CURRICULAR SESSION INFO
- All sessions will start back next week (week beginning 9th Sept).
- Swimming on a Monday after-school & Thursday morning will start after October half term. This is due to Mr Clamp, the swimming teacher, currently being on crutches.
- Friday morning multi-sports session starts at 7.30am but students can arrive anytime during the hour session. Please arrive before 8am to receive toast & juice from the canteen, free of charge.
- After-school sessions finish at 4pm.
- 5×60 rewards system will not be taking place this year but students will be awarded achievement points for attendance at 5×60/ extra-curricular sessions.
- For more information or a copy of the timetable, please see Rob- 5×60 Officer or PE staff.
This runs every day of the week at morning break and lunch break. It is designed to give pupils an opportunity to do homework during the school day and have support with it if needed.
5X60 Breakfast activities
There are a number of 5 X 60 Sports Activities before school from 7.30 – 8.30.
These all include a free breakfast:
- Wednesday – Multi Sports
- Thursday – Swimming
- Friday – Multi Sports
Details of the following activities are still to be confirmed
- Chess Club
- Film Club
- Minecraft/ICT club
- Urdd Club
- Quadcopter racing club
- Writing competitions
- Theatre visits
- Photography Club (Autumn Term)
- School Production – this year will be an Easter and Summer Showcase