Win an iPad Mini
Category : Events
Claim Free School Meals for a chance to Win an iPad Mini.
Complete the form or phone the number below to recieve your entitlement for Free School Meals before 15th January 2018.
On 15th January, those who have applied for free school meals will be enterd into a draw to win an iPad Mini. Thank you to SAM Learning for the donation of the prize.
Is your Child entitled to Free Schools Meals? (Wrexham FSM page)
Children whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive Free School Meals in maintained schools in Wales:
- Income Support (IS)*
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)*
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance (IR)
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit with an annual total income below the HMRC set limit
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit.
*Children who receive IS or IBJSA in their own right are also eligible to receive free school lunches.
How do I apply?
By completing the attached application form and returning to Contact Wrexham, 16 Lord Street, Wrexham, LL11 1LG. It is essential that all sections of this form are completed, in particular Part 1 showing the claimants full name, date of birth and NI number.
Alternatively, if you are already in receipt of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit from WCBC please call the Support Services section on 01978 297413 to discuss your eligibility for free school meals