Guidelines for Learners on Acceptable Use of the Distance Learning Programme
Category : Events
- Only complete activities on the learning platform that have been allowed by a teacher or another adult from the school (for example Google Classroom)
- Don’t share your password with others
- Ensure that everything you write on Google Classroom is respectful, courteous and related to the school work.
- Respect the work of others when you are working together and behave appropriately when sharing comments about the work of fellow students.
- Take the necessary steps to protect yourself from dangers when using the internet.
- Tell your parents / guardians or a teacher if you see anything on the screen that worries you.
- Ask a teacher or another adult in the school for help through the distance learning platform if you are unsure about what to do, or if you think you have made a mistake.